- Acid-free smooth, matte, bright white 90 gsm paper
- Standard sizes from 146 x 110 mm to 229 x 162 mm
- Pre-printed address / return address option
- Matching designs for most postcard and wedding templates are available
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
If they can’t miss your envelope, they can’t miss your message.
Whether you’re adding your professional logo or you just want a fun, personalised design, custom envelopes help set your mail apart. With full-colour printing, you can create an easy-to-recognize look that marks your correspondence as anything but common – increasing the chances people notice (and respond) to your message first.
For dark & bright coloured images at envelopes border there can be minor colour peel off at folding edges.
- TYPE: Envelopes
- PAPER: Smooth, matte, bright white 90 gsm paper
- FINISH: Folded with Security Pattern option (chargeable)
- SPECIAL FEATURES: Security Pattern
- ADDRESS: Pre-printed address / return address option
Convenient and mess-free, peel off the back of the self-sticking adhesive, press firmly and you are done.
The security tint protects your confidential letters or documents from prying eyes.
146 x 110 mm (5.75 x 4.3 in): Perfect for note cards, invitations and greeting cards.
190 x 120 mm (7.5 x 4.7 in): Perfect for business note cards, invitations and greetings.
220 x 110 mm (8.6 x 4.3 in): DL Size, Perfect for business letters, sending cheques and gifting cash. Designed to fit an A4 paper folded into thirds.
229 x 162 mm (9 x 6.4 in): C5 Size, Perfect for oversized postcards and business folded cards. Designed to fit an A4 paper folded in half, or A5 paper unfolded.
241 x 105 mm (9.5 x 4.1 in): #10 Size
Vistaprint India customizes all its products in facilities located within India. Some of our raw materials, intermediate components, and consumables used in the manufacturing of the final product could be from one or more countries.
As we follow Global Sourcing, one product is likely to have a different country of origin depending on the batch sold.
Country of origin: India