Personalised Face Masks
Create Your Own Mask by adding your Text, Logo or Design
• Double layered light breathable material
• Customized Mask with Ear Holding Straps
• Moisture control polyester with cotton finish inner layer
• One size fits all to cover from nose to chin
• Comfort fit for easy breathing
• Washable and Reusable Masks
• Possible to order a Plain and Unprinted Face Mask too
Note:These are not medical graded devices or personal protective equipment (PPE). We do not recommend these type of face masks as a defense against the person who is wearing it from contracting a virus. They are intended for personal use in non-medical settings in the hope of containing the virus. See below for important tips on wearing and washing these masks.
Price below is MRP (inclusive of all taxes)
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Use Personalized Face Mask to encourage Safety and Wellness
Wearing a face mask is one step we can all take to help protect other people in addition to the continued social distancing, self-quarantining at home and proper hygiene measures. You can customize these masks with your name, logo or message of community support. They can also be a thoughtful and timely giveaway idea for your customers or employees.
They are also great to have in handy in case someone enters your business or personal space without a face mask. Offering them as a complementary mask is a budget-friendly gesture that can create peace of mind among others; especially right now when wearing a face mask has been mandated by the government.
Personalized Face Mask Tips : How to wear & wash your masks
We strongly recommend you follow the below tips, which outline how to put on, take off and clean your customized face masks:
How to wash a Face Mask:
• Before you use your customized mask for the first time, wash your mask and your face – and then wash your mask after every use.
• We recommend washing in hot water (at least 60 degrees Celsius) with regular detergent. Dry your mask immediately. Make sure your mask is completely dry before you use it.
• Change your face mask regularly to prevent condensation buildup.
How to put on a Face Mask:
• Wash your hands with